A clean, eco-responsible brand
We are committed to creating natural formulas in more sustainable packaging, without compromising on the quality, sensory appeal and effectiveness of our products.
Nature is the source of the brand and it is our desire to preserve it.
We strive to reduce our environmental footprint, with an ongoing focus on eco-responsibility.
The four pillars of our commitment
Create natural and effective formulas
Our products contain an average of 91% ingredients of natural origin.
- Evening primrose, adaptogenic and extremophilic plants, hallmarks of Onagrine
- Active ingredients of plant origin: natural plant extracts and biotechnological active ingredients
- Plant oils, waxes and butters (such as evening primrose oil and shea butter)
- Natural emulsifying agents and colourants
So we can continue to obtain delicate textures and because we give carte blanche to our perfumer, Pierre Guillaume, who selects his raw materials for their olfactory qualities.
Say no to undesirable ingredients
Irritants and pollutants: sodium laureth sulfate, phthalates
Potentially endocrine-disrupting preservatives: parabens
Petroleum-derived oils: vaseline, paraffin*
Ingredients of animal origin*: keratin, marine collagen, lanolin
* with the exception of Crème Fondante Mains & Ongles
OUR FORMULA COMMITMENTS
- Active plant ingredients derived from organic farming
- Develop upcycling in the choice of our active ingredients (use of waste from an agricultural crop)
- Active ingredients derived from certain rare plants synthesised in the laboratory from stem cells, to preserve natural resources
- Our products are made in France
FOR MORE SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING
- An end to unnecessary packaging
- Recyclable packaging, some of which made from recycled materials
- Cardboard packs from eco-managed forests (FSC)
- Vegetable-based inks for our packs
Act for biodiversity
In the face of the climate emergency, we wanted to go further and take action for the forests and biodiversity, together with the association Planète Urgence.