Frequently asked questions
How can we help you?
Are my payments secure?
Your bank details are encrypted (SSL mode) and are never known to or stored by Onagrine.
Can I pay on delivery?
It is not possible to pay on delivery. Only the payment methods indicated are available to pay for your purchases.
How do I pay by bank card?
1. Select your card type: Debit card, Visa or Mastercard.
2. In the “Name” field: enter your first and last name as they appear on your payment card (do not add the title).
3. In the “Credit card number” field: enter the 16 digits appearing on the front of your card, without spaces.
4. In the “CVV” field, enter the last 3 digits of the series printed on the back of your card. The CVV represents the set of numbers used to secure payment card transactions and provide increased protection against fraudulent use of payment cards.
5. Indicate your card’s expiry date by selecting the month and year from the drop-down list.
6. Once your bank details have been entered, click on “Pay for my order”. In doing this, you are accepting the General Terms and Conditions of Sale. You have the option to save your bank card by ticking the box “Save my card” for your next orders. You can manage your saved cards from the “My Account” section.
What are the available payment methods?
We offer two payment methods:
– Bank card (debit card, Visa, Mastercard)
Other payment methods (cheque, cash, bank transfer) are not accepted.
What is PayPal?
PayPal is an online payment service that allows a business or user with an e-mail address to conveniently, securely and inexpensively send and receive payments online. To pay for your order by PayPal, please follow these steps:
1. Select the PayPal payment method to be redirected to your PayPal account.
2. Identify yourself then confirm your payment.
3. Once your payment has been validated, you will be automatically redirected to the Onagrine website to complete your order.